Do you know how to install Cyberflix on Firestick to enjoy the latest films and TV series? Cyberflix is a copy application, which is inspired by Terrarium TV. Terrarium TV, a former popular entertainment application, got shut down by its developers due to legal issues. Cyberflix almost succeeds in grabbing the customers of Terrarium TV.
The app features many latest and upgraded functions to enjoy the latest movies and TV shows. What makes it stand out from other streaming services is the user-friendly interface. Customers just love to use this easy functional application to enjoy various films and television series.
You will enjoy high-quality streaming with no buffering when the internet connection is stable. The app has a bunch of resolvers and sources to ensure a big collection of movies and TV shows. Hence, you won’t miss your favorite video content.
CyberFlix TV on FireStick: Installation Methods
In this article, I will share two simple methods for downloading and installing CyberFlix TV on FireStick. Choose an option according to your preference. Just keep following:
- ES File Explorer application
- Downloader application
First of all, you want to make ready your gadget to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick. Just follow on!
- Go to your Fire TV or FireStick device setting —you will find it from the top of the menu.
- After clicking on the setting menu, tap on the “Device.”
- Now click on the “Developer Options”
- Switch on the “Apps from Unknown Sources” if you have not activated it earlier.
Special Note: Make sure to turn off the function once you completed the installation process. Don’t neglect it; it may affect your device since many third-party apps endanger security concerns.
Now, you have prepared your device for installation, and it is time to install the app on your gadget.
Method 1: Use Downloader to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
Downloader is an easy-proven method to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick —all you need is just to follow some simple steps to install it.
- Go to the home screen of Downloader and click on the URL box from the right side.
- Type https://www.firesticktricks.com/cf on the URL box and click on the “Go” button.
- Wait for a few moments until the Downloader app connects the server.
- Once it is connected to the server, the download process will automatically start, and it will take few minutes to download the CyberFlix TV file.
- After downloading the CyberFlix TV file, the installation process will begin. Make sure to click on “Next” and then “Install” to keep the installation process going on.
- Wait until the CyberFlix application is fully installed. It usually requires one minute or less time to install.
- When the app is successfully installed, it will display “App Installed.” It will show two options, “Done” and “Open.” In that case, I will click on the “Done” option since we will open it later.
- Now, you will go back to the Downloader app main screen and click on the “Delete” button to remove the CyberFlix TV file.
Special Note: It is better to delete the file after installing it because you will not need it anymore, and it will also save some space.
- At last, go to the home screen of CyberFlix TV and keep enjoying.
Congratulation! You have successfully installed the app —That’s all for the first method.
Method 2: Use ES File Explorer to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
ES File Explorer is a useful app, which is compatible with various applications apart from the CyberFlix TV app; first of all, you need to download the ES File Explorer from Amazon Store.
- Go to the FireStick home-screen and tap on the search option.
- In the search box, now write “ES File Explorer.”
- Find the same name file from the suggested search box and select the correct one.
- Follow our upcoming instructions and install the app.
Now, you need to go step-by-step to set up the CyberFlix TV using ES File Explorer.
- Start the ES File Explorer application
- Find the “Downloader” from the right option where you will see dozens of icons; if needed, scroll down and click the “Downloader” icon.
- After tapping on the Downloader icon, a new screen will appear and click on the “+New” icon on the bottom.
- A small search box will show up. Type http://bit.ly/cybflix on the Path box and also type the name of the file — I will name it as “CyberFlix TV.”
- Click on the “Download Now” icon and wait for a few seconds to download the CyberFlix TV application.
- When the download process is completed, a new small box will pop up, showing “Download Successfully.” Now open the file from the options.
- Select on the “Install” icon and ignore the “Market” & “Cancel” buttons.
- Select the next icon to continue the process of installation.
- Wait for a few seconds until it is fully installed
- Once it fully gets installed, a notification will notify you that the app is successfully installed.
- Now, go back to ES File Explorer’s home screen and delete the CyberFlix TV (not the installed file).
Install MX Player (important!)
CyberFlix TV already shut down their media player named ExoPlayer. That’s why you need to download a media player to watch everything on CyberFlix. Though there are dozens of medial players available, I will highly recommend installing MX Player, which has a user-friendly interface.
If you are using the Downloader application, follow these steps to install MX Player.
- Go to the Downloader home screen.
- Tap on the URL box and type http://bit.ly/mxfire.
- Select the “Go” option and follow the same instruction which we have discussed earlier.
If you are using the ES File Explorer, follow these steps to install MX Player.
- Go to the ES File Explorer home screen.
- Click on the “Downloader” option and then select +New on the bottom.
- Type http://bit.ly/mxfire on the URL box and follow the same steps we mentioned earlier.
How to Access and Use CyberFlix TV on FireStick
You have already installed all the necessary files. Now we will help you how to access and use CyberFlix TV on a firestick.
- Go to the FireStick home screen and click on the “App” option.
- Now find the CyberFlix TV app from all the apps.
- Move the app to the home screen by pressing on the menu option.
- Then, open the app and set the MX Player as the default video player.
Isn’t it simple to download and install CyberFlix TV on FireStick? This on-demand app has countless movies and TV shows to make your leisure full of enjoyment. Enjoy watching!