It is no doubt YouTube has become one of the best social media platforms for more than a decade. You can watch and share different video content through this platform.
While browsing videos, you liked one and then selected the “Watch later” option to watch it later. Unfortunately, you couldn’t find it when you checked the library. Feeling sad? Wondering how to watch deleted YouTube videos?
No worries, you can find out the deleted YouTube videos if you know the correct method. Sometimes, other users may upload or repost the same videos. Hence, it will be available in other channels.
Nevertheless, it is essential to know that YouTube has some strict rules and regulations, and YouTube uploaders need to follow them accordingly. Else, the video may entirely vanish if a person violates the rules while uploading the video. It won’t be available on YouTube even if you search it. But there are some tricks you use to watch YouTube deleted videos. To learn the tricks, kindly read the article until we finish.
Why YouTube Delete Some Videos?
According to a study in 2020, currently, more than 37 million YouTube channels are available, and the channel number is growing every day. The YouTube channel’s growth from 2019 to 2020 is 23%. For every minute, more than 500 hours of video content is uploaded by channel owners.
YouTube categorizes those into a specific group based on its uniqueness. The YouTube authority will delete the video if it seems inappropriate or violating the rules and regulations. Among them, trademark and copyright are the most common issues. If someone uploads duplicate content, YouTube may remove the video if the primary owner sends a request to YouTube. On the other hand, the trademark matter is related to the YouTube trademark rule.
How To Watch Deleted YouTube Videos in simple ways
You might be wondering how to watch deleted YouTube videos in easy-proven ways. Here, we will share few practical solutions that you can follow to watch the deleted videos.
Solution 1 — Use Link to watch YouTube Videos
One of the best easy-proven methods you can follow to watch the YouTube deleted videos is using the Archive Wayback Machine. Simply put, this digital archive works like an advanced goo algorithm where users can access tons of information and data. More importantly, it is publicly accessible.
It is one of the most sophisticated methods you can follow to find YouTube deleted videos as there are limitless movies, software, and other things. You need nothing except the original link of the unfound video. If you already have the link, you can get your desired video by following mentioned steps.
- Go to the YouTube website or YouTube application.
- Sign in to your YouTube email to discover some linked information or data with the previous videos. Here you will also find the deleted or removed YouTube video content.
- Navigate to the information and select a particular one to get the video details of the deleted videos. However, you can’t play the deleted video.
- Next, visit the Wayback Machine site and drop the link in the search box.
- Tap on the “Browse History” option.
- Once you tap on the option, you see all the upload history of the YouTube videos. You have the scope to find a particular video based on the upload date.
- After collecting all the data linked to the removed video, you can download it. Apart from that, you can upload it again on your YouTube channel if it is original content.
Make sure to keep a backup of this video so that you don’t lose it future.
Solution 2 — Use your device backups panel to recover deleted YouTube videos
If you could do a backup of the YouTube videos, you don’t need to follow solution 1. Many of us don’t back up our files as we think we merely need them in the future.
However, to avoid any kind of unfortunate incidents in the future, it is a great habit to back up your files regularly. The procedure to backup YouTube videos may vary based on the specific operating system you are running on. If you are already familiar with the backup system, you can easily collect the lost YouTube videos from your device.
Solution 3 — Use Recover-it to get removed YouTube Videos
You will find many recovery software which may work to help you access the deleted video. However, many of them are not reliable. We will recommend using the Recoverit Data Recovery software, which works smoothly for both Mac and Windows OS.
- Open the Recoverit application and pick a location where you prefer to keep your recovered video after downloading it. If you want to store it in a pen drive or portable hard disk, select it.
- Next, click on the “Start” button to begin the process of recovering the deleted YouTube videos on your device.
- After the scanning process is done, users will notice several recovered files from the external hard drive. Please choose the preferred video that you want to download; you can preview the file become sure about it. Plus, the software provides the most important details linked to the videos. After confirming your desired video, tap on the “Recover” button to download it.
Solution 4 — Contact YouTube Support
You can get in touch with YouTube support care if you do not succeed with any of the options above. Just send a full-details email based on the problem you are facing. You can follow the below-mentioned steps if you have already reached 10,000 views on your YouTube channel.
- First of all, tap on the Help option from the YouTube home screen.
- After that, select the “Need more help” icon.
- Then, choose the “Get Creators Support” button.
- Now, you will choose a particular category based on your problem.
- Tap on the “Email Support” icon.
- Apart from that, you can choose the “Contact Creator Support team” button if you can see it.
Which solution seems effective according to you? If you are a beginner content creator on the YouTube platform, you may face some issues about it. We have portrayed several reliable solutions. You have full freedom to pick either of them if it works for your device.
However, remember if you have uploaded copyright content or any videos that violate YouTube rules and regulations, any of the methods may not work for you.
Most importantly, it is best to keep a backup of your videos to avoid undesired circumstances. It guarantees your files are stored in a safe place even if you delete them accidentally. Hopefully, you now know how to watch deleted YouTube videos.
Source for Screenshot: https://recoverit.wondershare.com/video-recovery/watch-deleted-youtube-videos.html