If you’re like most people, you use Instagram to keep up with your friends and family. But what if you block someone on Instagram? Well, now you can see a list of all of their profiles that you’ve blocked. This is useful if you want to unblock someone or if you need to apologize.
If you use Instagram, then you’re likely familiar with the feature that allows you to see a list of all of the profiles that you’ve blocked on the platform. This can be helpful if you want to unblock someone but don’t remember their username or phone number.
If you’re one of the many people who use Instagram, then you’re probably aware of the feature that lets you see a list of all the profiles that you’ve blocked. But if you’re not sure how to access this list, this article will show you how!
How to see a list of profiles you blocked on Instagram
If you have ever blocked someone on Instagram, you may be wondering how to see their profile again. Here’s a step-by-step guide to unblocking someone on Instagram:
1. On the main screen of Instagram, tap the three lines in the top left corner.
2. Select “Settings” from the menu that appears.
3. Under “Privacy,” tap on “Blocked Users.”
4. Tap on the user you want to unblock and then tap “Unblock.”
5. If you are prompted to confirm your unblocking, tap “Yes” and then “OK.”
How to unblock a profile on Instagram
If you’ve ever been blocked on Instagram by someone you didn’t mean to offend, then this guide is for you. Blocking someone on Instagram is a way to protect yourself and your followers from inappropriate content, but it can also be frustrating if you accidentally block someone you care about. Here’s how to unblock a profile on Instagram:
1. On the left side of the screen, click on the profiles icon.
2. Next, click on the profile you want to unblock.
3. On the right side of the screen, click on the three lines in front of the name (or bio).
4. In the “Block User” box, uncheck the box next to the person’s name and hit “Block.”
5. Congratulations! You have now unblocked that user from your Instagram account.
How to See List of Profiles You Blocked on Instagram
If you have ever blocked someone on Instagram, you might be wondering how to see their profile again. Here’s a guide on how to do just that!
First, head over to your account and click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner. From here, select “Settings.” Under “Privacy,” you will see a list of all the profiles you have blocked. Simply scroll down and click on the name of the person you want to view their profile. You will then be taken to their profile, where you can continue following them if you so choose!
How to find your list of blocked people on Instagram
If you’re looking to see a list of profiles you’ve blocked on Instagram, there are a couple of different ways to go about it. The first option is to visit your account’s settings and look for the Blocked Users menu item. From here, you can scroll through your list of blocked users and unblock any that you want.
The second option is to use the Instagram app. When you open the app and sign in, you’ll see a list of all of your accounts on the left-hand side. Underneath each account, you’ll see a button called Block People. Clicking this will take you to a screen where you can add, remove, or toggle the block status of any users.
- Private Instagram Viewer Instagram Private Account Viewer
- If You Follow Then Unfollow Someone on Instagram, Will They Know?
- How to Recover Instagram Account Without Phone Number, Email, and Password
If you’re ever wondering how to see a list of profiles you’ve blocked on Instagram, there’s no need to worry – it’s easy to do. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open Instagram and sign in if you’re not already logged in.
2. If you’ve blocked someone on Instagram before, click on their profile picture (it’ll be at the top of your profile page) and then select “Blocked This User.”
3. If you’ve never blocked someone on Instagram before, click on the “Create New Account” button and then choose “Blocked This User” from the drop-down menu when prompted.
4. Once you’ve selected the user you want to see your list of blocked profiles for, scroll down until you see a box that says “Block History.” Click on that box and a list of all the posts and comments you’ve blocked them for will appear.
Unblock Someone Using Instagram on the Web
If you want to unblock someone on Instagram, but don’t want to use their phone or computer, there’s a way to do it using the web.
To unblock someone on Instagram using the web, visit their profile and click the three dots in the top right corner of their image. From here, you’ll see a menu with options including ‘Blocked Users. Select this and a list of all of the people you’ve blocked on Instagram will appear. Simply select the person you want to unblock and hit ‘Unblock’. They will now be able to see your profile and follow you.
Instagram is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but it can also be a privacy nightmare. If you’re ever worried about who sees your Instagram posts or want to unblock someone you’ve blocked on Instagram, you can do so on the web. Here’s how:
1. Open up Instagram on your computer.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile picture.
3. On the left side of the screen, click on “Settings.”
4. Under “Privacy,” click on “Blocked Accounts.”
5. On the right side of the screen, under “Accounts Blocked,” scroll down until you find the account you want to unblock and click on it.
6. Under “Reason for Blocking,” select “None.” (If you block someone because they’re harassing you, you’ll need to choose one of the other options.) Click on the blue button next to the account’s name that says “Unblock.”
View a List of Blocked Accounts on Instagram
If you’re on Instagram and your account has been blocked, there’s a good chance you don’t know it. Instagram doesn’t show you a list of accounts that you’ve blocked – at least, not unless you enable the feature.
To view a list of all the accounts you’ve blocked on Instagram: (1) open Instagram on your phone; (2) tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen; (3) select Settings from the menu that pops up; (4) slide the toggle switch to the On position next to Blocked Accounts.
Once you’ve turned on this feature, every time someone posts something on an account that you’ve blocked, a message will appear next to that account’s name letting you know it’s been blocked. From now on, if you want to unblock that account, just tap on its name and it will automatically unblock for you.