Amazon prime has already occupied a special place in online platforms with its booming online streaming service worldwide. It offers a wide array of TV shows, movies, documentaries, and other videos.
However, sometimes users face technical issues like other streaming services, which prevent them from watching videos peacefully. The Amazon error code 9068 is one of the common problems among them, and many users experiencing this problem recently.
In this article, we are going to tell you how to resolve the Amazon error code 9068, and why this problem occurs. Let’s jump in!
What is Amazon Error Code 9068?
Like, YouTube and other online platforms, users can make a library to create a list of their favorite videos. It helps users to find the video content without searching it every time instantly.
However, when you experience this refreshing error, it impacts the library you created and disallows you to access it or even hide the whole library without your knowledge.
Related: Fixed Amazon 9074 Error
Why the Amazon Error Code 9068 occurs?
This error code mainly shows up in Roku devices and people outside the USA. But still, it can happen on other devices. According to several technical experts, the Amazon Prime Error Code 9068 can occur for various reasons.
- Amazon server down or any technical issue in their server
- Using older version Amazon Prime video application
- Experiencing ay hardware issue or file corruption on the device
- Bug issues
- Using incompatible device
- Using the service where it is still not launched
How to fix the Amazon Prime Error Code 9068?
1. Restart Your Roku or other devices
You can easily fix the Amazon error code 9068 on your device if the issue occurred due to bug problems or corrupted files; you just need to restart the device simply. If you are facing this problem on your Roku, go through the instruction mentioned below to resolve it.
- Firstly, visit the Home screen of your Roku device and tap on the “Settings” section.
- Go to a little bit down and tap on the “System” icon.
- Then, again go a little bit down and choose the “Restart” option and then click on the “OK” option to finally restart your device.
You also have the scope to directly reboot your device by plugging the power cable from the power source, wait for a few minutes, and plug in the line again to restart your device.
2. Check Your server Status
Server down is one of the most common causes behind the Amazon error code 9068 around the world. Many users reported it in the past.
If you are also facing this issue due to the broken server, nothing you can do except waiting. To be sure about it, you can talk with other Amazon users about whether they are also facing the same issue.
But if only a few people are facing this issue in your zone, see our next solution to eliminate it.
3. Deregister the device
Incompatible devices with Amazon Prime servers may also cause this problem. It mainly occurs when users are browsing from a new streaming device.
You can fix it by deregistering and again registering the device. Follow the method to deregister it:
- Firstly, go to the Amazon official website using a browser.
- You need to login to your private account by inserting your username and password.
- Then go to the “Registered Devices” option, and select the “Deregister Your Device” icon to eradicate a particular device.
- Log-out and then login again to your Amazon account.
- Again go back to the “Registered Devices” icon, and choose the “Register Your Device” option.
- Insert all the important personal information of your device, and submit it to finish the registration process.
After completing the registration process for the device, simply turn off your device and restart it. Then launch the Amazon Prime Video official app and try watching a new video to check whether the issue is still going on.
4. Use a VPN service
Geographical restrictions can occur if your living area is out of service as Amazon still didn’t launch its official service to your location.
The most easy-proven solution is using a safe VPN service to access the Amazon Prime video from your area. Make sure the VPN is 100% secure for your device and fast enough to provide quick service. You can use Surfshark, Unlocator, Cloudflare, Hide.me, Super Unlimited Proxy, or any safe VPN that is verified by Amazon users.
Install any reliable VPN. You can go for the premium plan if you prefer the better service. Connect to a particular area where Amazon has already launched its service.
5. Clear data & cache of the Amazon Prime app
Are you still experiencing the error code on your device? Not worry; you can resolve the issue by following these steps.
- Go to the home screen of your device and navigate to the settings section.
- Now, locate apps and then select apps where you can all the installed apps.
- Go a little bit down and choose the Prime Video application or insert the name on the search box to find it directly.
- Next, go to storage and select clear cache and clear data separately.
6. Always use the latest application
According to some users, they have succeeded in solving the Amazon error code 9068 after updating the application. Most devices have an automatic update system for their applications or channels. But if you turned off the automatic update option or switched off the device for plenty of time, it prevents the devices from the automatic update.
For example, if you are using a Roku device, you can easily update the Amazon Prime application by simply switching on the device. But make sure it has a stable and active internet connection. It will resolve the bug issues by updating the device automatically. Now, begin launching the app to confirm if the problem has vanished or not.
7. Ensure a stable internet connection
Internet connection should be stable, consistent, and powerful enough to provide users smooth access. If your internet connectivity often disconnects, you may not be able to access the Amazon video peacefully easily.
Also, there should be no interruption between the router and your device. If there is any blockage, you may fail to connect to the internet connection appropriately. It will ultimately prevent your device from updating the Amazon app, which may cause the Amazon error code 9068 in the future.
Hopefully, you have succeeded in dealing with the Amazon error code 9068. We have included several solutions. You can choose any of them if it works for your device. If the error code is still showing, we recommend you get customer support or contact an expert to remove the error code from your device. Thanks for reading!